Oh well.
Memorial Day 2010 was spent in Scofield. We had a grand time playing with cousins, eating treats, and sleeping at grandma's cabin.
On June 2, the chicken saga ended. Two of our three chickens died in the heat. It was pretty sad, and I felt guilty for a couple of days, since I'm the one that left their box out in the sun. The kids said their goodbyes to "Bones" and "Suess," helped bury the little guys in our backyard, and then gave the survivor, "Mario Ninja" to our neighbor (now renamed, "Gundy").
The rest of the week was spent enjoying the lack of schedule with a little Chuck E. Cheese and Trafalga thrown in.
2 comments:
Good times!! I especially loved the picts of the dead chickies! ;)
I love that you do something fun (or at least try) each week! What a great mom!
Post a Comment