My dad hung his flag collection up again this year:
In the evening we visited our friends in Eagle Mountain for bbq and fireworks.
On Monday, Good things #1 and #2 ran the Freedom Run 1 mile and I ran the 10k. I admit I could have used oxygen on the last mile. It wasn't my best performance. I did have a good time chatting with my SIL and seeing all my fam at the end of the race. 17 of us participated in one race or another.
After recovering (shower+sleep) we headed to Orem for food and company again. At night I went with all the Baugh girls to Eclipse. In attendance were my mom and 2 sisters plus my 4 sisters in law. Isn't that fun?
Park Day this week was held here in Spanish Fork. I think my kids had too much fun the previous few days since they laid around on the blanket and cried. It actually wasn't that bad, but it wasn't one of our best weeks.
Good Thing #2's Birthday was on Thursday. We met our Baugh cousins in Highland to play at the Splash Park there. Cousin Megan said, "All these people are here for his party?" There were a lot of people there, but we still had a great time.
At night we went as a family to the Spaghetti Factory for overpriced food. The boys had a great time and the birthday boy felt special so I guess it was all worth it. All in all I think he had a great day...cousins, out to eat, and presents will do that for a kid (doesn't sound too bad to me either).
On Saturday I took the kids to the Annual Bair Reunion. I hadn't attended for a couple of years. I'm so glad I did. The kids had a fantastic time swimming, and I enjoyed visiting with my relatives.
No comments:
Post a Comment