
So far in my 4 weeks of marathon training I have run 86 miles, with my longest run being 10 miles. According to runkeeper.com that equals 11,000 calories burned. I also have been candy and soda pop free. The highlight though was winning a facebook prize from the Utah Valley Marathon. Now when other runners pass me on the road they can see my very official running hat. I think it totally makes me look legit.
In other news, I didn't magically lose any weight. I blame it partially on Sonic route 44 size lemonades that I thought were "light." I found out last week they haven't had Minute Maid light since January.
Next update in 4 weeks, after I have run my career longest of 14 miles.
2 comments:
Holy Hanna! That's a LOT of runnng!!! How do you do it? ... and when? Running is SOOO not my favorite so you inspire me!
I'm so proud of you! And jealous too : )
Post a Comment