A big deal is that I got to go to "Wicked." Super thanks to my friend who totally hooked me up.

It was so so great. And who knew? You can totally watch clips from the show on Youtube. I spent an hour the other day watching a boatload of videos of "Popular." All I can say is our Glinda was as good or better than those in the 12+ videos I watched.
In other news the boys have been VERY interested in all things military. Our neighbor is currently serving in Iraq and so we invited his wife over and another neighbor whose husband was in Kuwait to come and talk to the boys. After a great dinner of BBQ'd Sanpete chicken we looked at pictures and the boys asked questions. We later put together a package for our neighbor. Hopefully I get around to mailing it. Here are some pictures the boys drew for Dan and their dress ups.
And finally, like most of you we too celebrated Easter. Imagine a picture of us sitting together in our Easter Sunday finest.
2 comments:
Sam and the amazing technicolor dreamtank!
You make me laugh. I am totally going to watch those Wicked clips on youtube. Someday my time will come too.
Post a Comment